Pages

that really is it.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Honestly.

This blog is no more.  I no longer watch my humble little patch in Fulham and therefore have no more to post.

Thank you for arriving.  Feel free to flick through the previous posts, it's not entirely full of drivvle.  If you get bored of the ornithological history of Fulham, click on the links on the right.  They are generally rather good...

Thanks to all that have read this over the last couple of years and commented and linked and all of that.  It's been emotional

6 comments:

Mark James Pearson said...

Sadly missed! have enjoyed the blog immensely, and good luck in Norfolk. Mark http://northernrustic.blogspot.com/

Dave said...

Have fun in Norfolk!
I'm looking forward to more photos on that blog.

Jonathan Lethbridge said...

You are making things very complicated. How inconsiderate, getting a new job and moving away. I never even met you, and now I have to move "you" from the "local" blog section to the "other" blog section. It involves deleting and adding, and oh I don't know, all sorts of stuff. And typing "obili" into the box below.

Rick said...

Sorry to see you go - you've been an inspiration for my fledgling interest. Good luck in Norfolk

Billy Dykes said...

Good luck with the new blog, and new patch. Will miss your humourous takes on London birding, and of course those shopping trolley coots!

Ernest said...

Counting Coots was about the first "other" birding blog I found, and up there with the best. Maybe I will bang into you in Norfolk... I will be the old knackered bloke eating a cheese scone in the Cley viewing suite!
Ray

Related Posts with Thumbnails