Pages

the dalai lama and me

Monday, August 16, 2010

What was the relevance of the title of Friday's post?  What is the relevance of this one?  Firstly, none whatsoever and secondly none until I'm done here today.  You still with me?

Here is how it all ties together.  Trying to find witty or even slightly different titles for posts can be a bit taxing.  Now, on the way to work on Friday, rather than the dulcit tones of John Humphreys, I was listening to some of Screamadelica by Primal Scream, as you do.  In the track Don't Fight It, Feel It the backing singer(s) sing the line (taken from the superb Rocket Reducer No. 62 by the MC5 as some of you know) 'Rama Lama Lama Fa Fa Fa'. And it stuck in my head. So for my own amusement, I put it as the title of the post. So far so innocent.  That's the first bit out of the way.  The second answer, and a little installment of wierdness is that because of that post title a link to my blog ended up on a kind of daily whereabouts blog thing for the Dalai Lama.

No shit - click here.

How totally bizarre.

Erm, have a picture?

 A Heron doing itchin' an' scratchin'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a lovely picture

Anonymous said...

Thats a lovely picture

Anonymous said...

thats a lovely picture

Related Posts with Thumbnails