Pages

Spit!

Thursday, May 07, 2009



Yep, Cuckoo spit. With a ‘p’.

No Cuckoo mind you, just some spit.

Not much of anything different in the patch at the moment. Still running on high tides at lunchtime which is a bit of a drag. The Blackcap seems to have buggered off, but the Swifts are lingering and slowly starting to fly about at less than 10,000 feet.

On a brighter note, I had an addition to my Loo List on Monday.

Yep, you heard it – a Loo List. A list of all the birds that I have seen or heard while sitting on the lav at home. Classy, eh? The previous addition was a Green Woodpecker bombing past the window earlier in the year, and with a Blackcap on Monday it brings the total to a bogtastic 27.

2 comments:

Alan Tilmouth said...

I've recently added Lesser Whitethroat on my 'heard from the pot' list. Makes it worth hanginga round there longer.

Thing said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

Related Posts with Thumbnails